A blissfully quiet locale provides the ideal setting for this single-level sensation delivering a lifestyle of easy living in Cranbourne East.
Situated within walking distance to Casey fields, Casey Fields Lake, iLife Medical Centre, Clyde shopping centre, St Thomas Catholic Primary School, St Peters secondary college and bus stops, this appealing home will seriously impress anyone who inspects it.
With quality fittings & fixtures, and with loads of natural light interior comprises a spacious master bedroom with walk-in robes & ensuite with private access to alfresco, two more bedrooms with built-in robes and a main bathroom, a separate study area, an open plan living/dining/kitchen with stainless steel oven & cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops, and ample storage space. Journey outside to find a covered alfresco with low maintenance backyard ideal for all season BBQ.
Your new home comes with following inclusions
- Double remote lockup garage with internal access to the house
- Quality blinds
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- Stainless steel cooktop & Oven
- Front study nook
- Security Doors
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Garden Shed
This property is located within walking distance to
- Bus stop 897 (Clyde - Lynbrook station)
- Bus stop 796 (Cranbourne Station - Clyde)
- Casey field
- Casey Fields Lake
- Cranbourne Library
- Clyde Shopping centre (Coles, McDonalds, Restaurant)
- St Thomas The Apostle Primary School
- St Peters College
- Casey Medical Centre Clyde
- Child care centres
And short drive to
- Wilandra rise primary school (Selandra rise estate)
- Kingswim aquatic centre and Future YMCA.
- Cranbourne Park shopping Centre
- Monash freeway access
- Ramlegh Park Primary School
- Future primary and secondary schools
- Cranbourne East Primary School
- Cranbourne East Secondary School
- Clyde Primary School
- Cranbourne Library
- Casey field primary school
- Tulliallan Primary School
- St Francis Xavier College, Berwick Campus
Would you like to flow through this affordable home at your own phase with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer?
Contact Dilshan on 0402696602 to book an appointment to see the potential of this property.
0402 696 602
0426 659 974