The professional, dedicated, and smart-working team at UpHill Real Estate is seeking a goal-oriented Business Development Manager to join our team.
Your role will be to identify new business opportunities via lead generating activities. You will develop new referral relationships and maintain existing, to grow the rent roll, and you will maintain and nurture existing client relationships at every step in the journey.
- Prospect and hunt for new business leads
- Appraise and sign-up properties for rent
- Advertise, process enquires for rental properties for lease & conduct open inspections
- Maintain a pipeline of potential business and keep the CRM up to date
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a BDM, Sales Associate/Agent or a PM with great business development skills
- Sharp, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet targets
- Driver’s License
- Immediate Start
- Salary + Commission + Benefits around $80,0000.00 - $110,000.00 (or more depending on you! )
- Well known established agency with a fantastic reputation
- Modern office in a vibrant location
- Great mentoring from experienced management
- Sales team to leverage off
- Ongoing training and support
- Company Mobile Phone
- Access to company car
Looking for a long-term career in real estate? We’ll surround you with endless opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills - it’s up to you to cease the opportunity. If you are a team player, hungry to learn and have the initiative to take responsibility, you can go just about anywhere within our company. You will be in Safe Hands at UpHill Real Estate.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to [email protected]