Conveniently located Delaray estate has everything a family needs. Find Club Delaray to meet, connect, relax and stay active with local residents, which includes swimming pool, tennis court, function room, gym and a café. More over estate’s scenic wetslands ,open parks and meandering paths will keep you active.
Homes's light and bright interior comprises a master bedroom with walk in robes & private bathroom with double vanity. Three more bedrooms with built in robes and a main bathroom.An open plan expansive living, dining complemented with 900mm stainless steel kitchen, which includes walk in pantry and stone benchtop. Wonderful covered alfresco with backyard perfect for BBQ and entertain with friends and family.
Other features include
- Ducted heating
- 900mm Five burner Cooktop
- 900mm Oven
- Front landscaping
- Remote control panel lift garage with internal access to house
- Fully fenced
- Downlights allthroughout
- Elegant floating boards to hallway, living, meals, kitchen
- Quality Carpets to Bedrooms
Your new home is located walking distance from
- Deleray Club (Swimming pool, tennis courts, gym)
- Bus Stops (Route 798)
and a short drive from
- St Peters Secondary College
- St Thomas the apostle Primary school
- Selandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical centre)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical centre)
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Monash Freeway inbound and outbound
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
If you're a first home buyer, you may be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG and stamp duty savings
Call Ravi on 0444 522 762 to schedule a private inspection for you to flow through the house at your own phase with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer.
Pictures are for illustration purpose only
0402 696 602
0444 522 762