Are you looking for a home surrounded with serenity & undisturbed quietness yet located walking distance to school, railway station, bus stops, parks and shops?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
This double story home located inside the complex overlooking a nature reserve invites you to a new dimension of luxury in the heart of Lynbrook.
Walk into a large front living zone with gas fireplace, modern kitchen with stainless steel 900mm cooktop, builtin oven, dishwasher and ample storage space, open plan meals and living zone that welcomes you to a cosy backyard ideal for all year BBQ, come upstairs to find two spacious bedrooms with generous wardrobe space, master bedroom with walk-in robes, ensuite with his & her vanities and a private balcony overlooking a nature reserve designed for you to unwind over a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Your new home comes with
- High Ceilings
- Gas Fireplace in front living zone
- Ducted Vacuum
- LED Downlights throughout
- Separate living zones
- 900mm five burner cooktop & undermount oven
- Lockup garage (1 1/2 garage) plus private carport space
- Powder room downstairs
- Ducted Heating and Split system cooling (multiple units)
This home is located walking distance to
- Lynbrook Primary School
- Lynbrook school of Music
- Lynbrook Railway Station
- Banjo Paterson Lake and Park
- Saint Francis De Sales Primary School
- Lynbrook Villege Shopping Centre (Coles, jetts gym, Pharmacy, cafes, Post office, and shops)
- Lynbrook Community Centre
and a Short drive to
- Hampton Park Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Cafes, Gym, Indian and Sri Lankan groceries)
- St Kevin's Primary School
- Coral Park Primary School
- River Gum Primary School
- Hampton Park Secondary College
- South Gippsland Highway & Monash Freeway
** Investors pay attention. Anticipated rental income ~$380-~$420 per week **
** Private Inspections welcome by Appointment **
0426 659 974
0402 696 602