Built on the largest block on the street boasting a land size of 576.2m2, this spacious and modern home presents a lifestyle based on a vision with future in mind.
Designed to leave as little of a carbon footprint as possible, this home is powered by electricity alone with upgraded LG Neo2 solar panels & Fronius Primo inverter will surely save you hundreds on bills and will position you on the right side of history.
Walk through the front door into a wide hallway with grand entrance appeal, front living zone, spacious & private study, modern kitchen with grand island with stone benchtop & breakfast table, induction cooktop, oven, SMEG dishwasher, spacious walk-in pantry with ample storage space, separate meals & living zone is just the beginning of your journey.
Journey through the first private hallway to a children’s retreat with two spacious bedrooms serviced by a private bathroom and a separate toilet. Journey through the second hallway, carefully designed to position the private theatre with wiring for surround sound, acoustic plaster & soundproofing and blackout curtains, spacious laundry, fourth bedroom (soundproof walls between bedrooms & laundry), and grandmaster retreat with walk-in robes, ensuite with double vanities, double shower and a sliding door to access the private backyard.
Venture through the sliding doors in the living zone into an extra-wide alfresco & well-maintained side & backyard, designed to entertain family and friends over all-season BBQ or for young explorers imagination to go wild.
Your new home in Clyde North comes with
• Master bedroom with fan, sliding door access to the backyard, WIR and ensuite with double vanity and double shower
• 3 other bedrooms with BIR
• Spacious Study with fan
• Lounge/Living/meals with fan
• Games/Music/Rumpus room
• Stone benchtops throughout the kitchen, ensuite and bathroom - 40mm on island bench and 20mm on the rest
• Kitchen with SMEG dishwasher, 900mm under-mount induction cooktop, oven and sink
• Walk-in pantry
• Powerpoints on the island bench
• Water point to the fridge
• Free standing tub in the bathroom
• Theatre room wired for surround sound with acoustic plaster and soundproof insulation. A massive fixed 124” screen with flocked edges and painted with custom screen paint complement the included 1080P HD BenQ projector. Blackout curtains make for a cinema experience at any time of day
• Heating & refrigerated cooling: State of the art Actron Que 19kW 8 Zone reverse cycle heating and cooling ( Single zoning for maximum power efficiency)
• Backup cooling system - 4kW Fujitsu reverse cycle unit in the living zone
• Decked alfresco
• 2 car garage with 2.2m workshop/gym extension with sealed floor and insulated panel lift door with ThermaDoor garage door insulation
• Garden shed
• 5.1kW premium LG Neo2 Solar Panels and a Fronius Primo inverter.
• Sanden 315L Eco Plus heat pump for your hot water with ultra-low power usage.
• IXL (heat) lights in ensuite and bathroom
• External IP cameras
• Laundry with soundproofing insulation
• No gas connected as all of the appliances run on electricity, saving money on bills throughout the year.
• Solar Panels with Northern Orientation and Northern Orientation of Living Areas making maximum use of natural sunlight
• High-Efficiency Heat Pump Hot Water
• Insulated panel lift door with ThermaDoor garage door insulation
This property is located within walking distance to :
• Ramlegh Park Primary School
• Waterfront with ~10-15km of walking track
• Bus stop 897 (Clyde - Lynbrook station)
• Bus stop 888 (Clyde - Berwick station)
• Ramlegh Park
• Ramlegh Family and Community centre
• Kingswim aquatic centre
And a short drive to:
• Future Ramlegh Springs Shopping centre
• Clyde Shopping centre (Coles, McDonalds, Restaurant)
• Cranbourne Park shopping Centre
• Monash freeway access
• St Thomas The Apostle Primary School
• Wilandra rise primary school (Selandra rise estate)
• St Peters College
• Cranbourne East Primary School
• Cranbourne East Secondary School
• Clyde Primary School
• Cranbourne Library
• Casey field regional athletic Centre
• Casey field primary school
Would you like to flow through this modern home at your own pace with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer? Contact Ravi 0444 522 762 or Dilshan 0402 696 602 to book an appointment to see the potential of this property.
0444 522 762
0402 696 602