This is a rare opportunity to own a Luxurious house and land ready to move in a few months, located in the most sought-after area in Clyde North.
Located in popular Orana Estate, in close proximity to shops, schools, transport, and nature parks, the place you could soon call home!
Elegantly designed with a contemporary aesthetic, this gracious single-story house & land will seriously impress anyone inspecting it. This appealing home boasts an attractive front formal lounge filled with natural light, a master bedroom with a walk-in robe & ensuite, three more rooms with wardrobes and the main bathroom, a chef's kitchen with 900mm stainless steel oven and cooktop, open overlooking dining and living area, a large alfresco, a gorgeous designer front and backyard area for young explorers and all year BBQ events.
This package includes:
- Ceiling Height: 2700
- Downlights to Hallway, Kitchen, Meals, Lounge, Living
- 40mm Stone to Kitchen, Ensuite, Bathroom
- Tile shower bases
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Floating Floors to Hallway, Kitchen, Meals, Lounge, Living
- Glass Splashback
- 900mm Freestanding Cooktop & Oven - Dishwasher
- Pendant lights over Island Benchtop
- Waterpoint to Fridge - Ducted Heating
- Driveway and Path
- Evaporative Cooling
- Front door: Double door - Wooden Profile
Your new home is located in close proximity to...
• Clyde Shopping centre (Coles, McDonald's, Restaurant)
• St Thomas The Apostle Primary School
• St Peters College
• Ramlegh Park Primary School
• Clyde Creek Primary School
• Clyde Primary School
• Wilandra rise primary school (Selandra rise estate)
• Clyde Cricket Club
• Casey Medical Centre Clyde
• Pasadena Park
• Kingswim aquatic centre and YMCA
• Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
• Monash freeway access
• Future primary and secondary schools
• Cranbourne East Primary School
• Cranbourne East Secondary School
• Cranbourne Library
• Casey field regional athletic Centre
• Casey field primary school
*** Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Call Ravi on 0444 522 762 for more information.
0444 522 762
0402 696 602