** BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTH RENT **
** REGISTER PRIOR TO INSPECTION (CLICK CONTACT AGENT) **
** AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN WITHIN WEEKS **
** PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO VIEW PROPERTY **
This Luxurious five bedroom brand new Porter Davis home is sure to impress you with it’s elegance and modern touch. Residing in the well sought-after Delaray Estate in Clyde North and within close proximity to local shopping centres, primary and secondary schools, childcare facilities, bus stops and parklands. Find Club Delaray to meet, connect, relax and stay active with local residents, which includes swimming pools, tennis court, function room, children’s playroom, gym, BBQ facilities, and a café.
Filled with loads of natural light, house comprises downstairs a theatre room to the front of the house, guest bedroom with shared access to the bathroom, an open plan living, dining finished with well appointed kitchen which includes stainless steel appliances, stone benchtop and large walk in pantry, large rumpus area to the back of the house and a covered alfresco. Come upstairs to find a large leisure/activity area which has access to a balcony with paranomic views over wetlands, master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite with double vanity. Three more bedrooms with wardrobes and the main bathroom,
Your new home includes
- LED Downlights to hallway and open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Elegant floor boards to hallway and open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Quality carpets to bedrooms and rest of the living area.
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Double lock up garage with internal access to house.
Your new home is located a short distance from
- Multiple Parks
- Deleray Club (Swimming pool, tennis courts, gym)
- Bus Stops (Route 798)
and a short drive from
- St Peters Secondary College
- St Thomas the apostle Primary school
- Selandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical centre)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDonalds, Shell, KMart, Medical centre)
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Monash Freeway inbound and outbound
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
** Pictures are for illustrated purpose only**
0426 659 974
0413 743 749
5 3 2