Your New home Awaits!
** Directions: FROM Hopetoun Road -> Turn RIGHT onto -> Walker Drive -> LEFT onto Harmon Drive - LEFT onto Heroic Street ** (Refer to Image)
This full turnkey home packed with inclusions is the perfect place to call home in 2021!
Located in the heart of Drouin, surrounded by beautiful parklands and within easy walking distance from bus stop (Route 86) and Primary School, you will find this brand new luxury home waiting for you to move in
Come home to your new home with master with luxurious en-suite & walk in robe, separate living zone towards the front of home, three more spacious bedrooms with generous wardrobe spaces to keep the rest of the family satisfied, cook up a storm with your fully equipped designer kitchen with stainless steel 900mm five burner cooktop, oven & dishwasher, Caesar-Stone grand island bench (with breakfast bar) and a dream of a walkin pantry, open plan meals & living that opens upto a covered alfresco and backyard ideal for all season BBQ, simply no finer way to entertain your family and friends.
You may be eligible for the $20,000 FHOG, stamp duty savings and Builder Grant !!!!
Your new home comes with
- High Ceilings
- LED Downlights to Hallway, Kitchen, Meals and Living
- 3 Covered Garage Spaces with remote control panel lift garage doors
- Two separate living zones
- Designer kitchen with Caesar-Stone grand island bench
- Stainless steel cooktop & Oven
- Caesar-Stone tops to kitchen (Breakfast bar), bathroom and ensuite
- Ducted heating
- Holland Blinds and Flyscreens
- Fly door to front and sliding doors
- 175L soar with gas boosted hot water service with roof mounted solar panel
- Driveway, path and 1/2 share fencing
- Contemporary front & back landscaping
- Clothes Line
Your New home is located walking distance from
- Bus stop (Route 86)
- Saint Ita's Catholic Church
- St Ita's Primary School Drouin
- Drouin Recreation Reserve
and a short drive from
- Drouin Town Centre (~1.5 kms)
- Drouin Railway Station
- Drouin Primary School
- Baw Baw Shire Council
- Christ Church Angelican Church, Drouin
- Balmoral Park
*** Pictures are only for illustration purposes. Private Inspections welcome
*** You may be eligible For 20k FHBG, stamp duty savings and Builder Grant (BG)
Call Madhawa on 0426 659 974 to schedule a private inspection for you to flow through the house at your own phase with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer.
0426 659 974