This fabulous home built by reputable Dennis Family Homes is sure to impress you with it’s elegance and modern touch. Residing in the well sought-after Delaray Estate in Clyde North and within close proximity to local shopping centres, primary and secondary schools, childcare facilities, bus stops and parklands, your next home awaits your arrival!
Find Club Delaray to meet, connect, relax and stay active with local residents, which includes swimming pools, tennis court, function room, children’s playroom, gym, BBQ facilities, and a café. Moreover, the estate’s scenic wetlands, bike paths, open parks, well equipped playgrounds and meandering paths will keep you active and provide boundless options for quality family time.
With it’s impressive block size (471m2), cleverly designed façade & functional floor plan, this feature-packed home is one that will delight all who inspect it! If the front designer and well manicured landscaping will not take your breath away, the elegant, modern and upgraded façade surely will.
Once you step inside the home you will be immediately impressed with the luxurious interior. Comprising an elegant master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes & private ensuite with double vanity, a separate formal lounge, three more spacious bedrooms with mirror wardrobes & their own classy bathroom, a study nook, an open plan living area, a dining zone with centrally located chef’s kitchen showcasing stylish white cabinets, 900mm stainless steel free standing five burner cooktop & oven, dishwasher, 40mm Caesar-stone benchtop with extended breakfast bar and a large butlers pantry with a sink.
Journey outside to find a sophisticated, crafted alfresco with extended pergola which provides a large covered outdoor area - surely an entertainers dream and ideal place for young explorers with boundless imagination.
Are you bringing a boat, caravan, trailer and/or multiple cars? Look no further than this home with an extra wide garage (2 1/2 car) with large roller door to the wide side yard, you will have ample space to secure your boat, caravan and/or trailer.
This feature-packed home comes with,
- LED downlights all throughout
- High ceilings
- Designer black tapware, cupboard/drawer handles, showers & frames throughout
- Polished engineered timber floor to hallway, study nook, open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Quality carpets in the bedrooms and lounge
- Split system cooling to master bedroom and living area
- Ducted Heating
- Curtains to master bedroom
- Plantation shutters to ensuite, bathroom and toilet
- Roman shades to Meals/Living room windows & upgraded blockout blinds to rest of home
- Mirror sliding doors to bedroom wardrobes
- 40mm Stone Island benchtop with power points & waterfall end
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, butler’s pantry, ensuite and bathroom
- 900mm Stainless steel five burner cooktop & oven
- Waterpoint to Fridge
- Westinghouse dishwasher
- Extended 2.5 lockup garage with internal access to the house and roller door access to the backyard
- Designer front and back landscaping
- Covered Alfresco & extended pergola with floodlights
- 3 metre roller door to back of garage (ideal for anyone with a trailer, caravan or small boat)
Your new home is located walking distance to:
- Club Delaray (24/7 access to private swimming pools, tennis courts & gym)
- Deoro & Co Cafe
- Delaray Waterfront with children playground and 10KM walking track
- One Education Childcare
- Thoroughbred Primary School (opening the start of 2021)
- Community football and cricket ovals with clubhouse
& a short drive from:
- St Peters Secondary College
- St Thomas the Apostle Primary School
- Wilandra Rise Primary School & attached early learning centre
- Casey Hospital & St John of God Private Hospital
- Selandra Rise Shopping centre (Woolworths, Bakery, Chemist Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical Centre, Selandra Veterinary Clinic)
- Brand new Bunnings
- Selandra Community Centre (Maternal Health Nurse, Playgroup, Community Activities)
- Shopping on Clyde (Coles, Shell, Medical centre, Chemist, bakery, restaurants)
- Clyde North Lifestyle Centre (Aldi, Hungry Jacks, Petstock – with vet, Repco & Plus Fitness Gym)
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Monash Freeway inbound and outbound
- Clyde Recreation Reserve
- Clyde LPO
- Casey Fields
- Cranbourne East Primary and Secondary Schools
Call Ravi on 0444 522 762 or Dilshan 0402 696 602 to schedule a private inspection for you to flow through the house at your own phase with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer.
0444 522 762
0402 696 602