*YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR FIRST HOME BUYER GRANT OF 10,000 *
- CONSTRUCTION STARTS SOON - MOVE IN WITHIN FEW SHORT MONTHS.
UpHill Real Estate proudly presents this Brand new double storey townhouse with no body corporate, available to move in soon!!
Located in Aspen estate, bordering Berwick this house is in easy access to Hillcrest & Rivercrest Christian schools, Grayling Primary School, Future Berwick Waters Town centre, Eden rise shopping centre, Berwick train station, Monash Freeway Access and many more amenities.
Filled with loads of natural light comprises in down stairs a guest bedroom with walk in robes, an ensuite, a powder room, an open plan living, dining and well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry, tiled floor finishes to the open plan kitchen area and carpeted to the rooms. Come upstairs to find a spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite, 2 more bedrooms with generous wardrobe spaces and stylish main bathroom and a leisure/ activity area.
Be amazed with following extra inclusions this townhouse offers
- High ceilings
- LED downlights to ground floor
- Evaporative cooling to the first floor
- 900mm Rangehood & Cooktop Appliances to Kitchen
- Stainless Steel 600mm Oven
- Stone benchtop to kitchen
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Coloured concrete to driveway
- Front and back landscaping.
- Concrete path to clothesline
- Completed with letterbox and clothesline
Your new home in 2021 is located in short drive to
- Hillcrest College
- Rivercrest Christian schools
- Grayling Primary School (public school)
- Future Berwick Waters Town centre
- Future state primary and secondary school
- Cardinia Creek
- Casey hospital
- Casey central shopping centre
- Eden rise village shopping centre
- Berwick & Beaconsfield railway station
- Monash Freeway Access
- Berwick Chase Primary School.
- Kambrya College
- St Francis Xavier College, Beaconsfield Campus
- Berwick College
Call Ravi 0444 522 762 or Dilshan 0402 696 602 to schedule a private inspection
*** Photos for illustration purposes ***
0444 522 762
0402 696 602