Located in popular Berwick Waters Estate, this proudly presented family home offers a blend of space & charm all in one stunning package that your family will enjoy for many years to come.
If quality living and entertaining is high on your priority list then this immaculate property is certainly worthy of inspection.
Located within walking distance to Tulliallan Primary school, St Catherines Catholic Primary School, St Francis Xavier College, bus stops, shopping centre, parks and waterfronts at your doorstep, this perfectly positioned delight is ideal for the growing family. With quality fitting and fixtures throughout, the house's interior comprises a master bedroom to the front of the house with walk in robe and ensuite, two more bedrooms with built in robes and a main bathroom to keep rest of the family satisfied. Rich floating boards flow from the front entrance hall into the heart of the home, to the huge open plan living/dining/ kitchen. You'll enjoy every minute in this centrally located chefs' kitchen showcasing stylish cabinets,walk-in pantry, 900mm stainless steel 5 burner cooktop & oven, dishwasher and expansive Caesarstone benchtop with breakfast bar overlooking the dining and living areas ideal for keeping an eye on the kids. Enjoy fabulous family quality time in separate living/ lounge area. Journey outside to find a sensational covered alfresco providing the ultimate lifestyle to entertain family and friends, whilst surrounded by a manicured landscaped garden with grassed area.
Your new home in Berwick Waters comes with
- Two separate living zones
- LED Downlights to Hallway, kitchen, livings and dining areas
- Elegant floating boards to Hallway & open plan living,dining and kitchen
- Quality carpets to bedrooms and lounge/ theatre room
- Double lockup garage with internal access to house.
- 900mm Five burner cooktop and oven
- Window & Glass splash back
- Walkin pantry to kitchen
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporate Cooling
- Stone benchtop with breakfast bar to Kitchen
- Stone benchtops to ensuite and Bathroom
- Designer front and back landscaping
This house is in walking distance to
- Tulliallan Primary school
- St Francis Xavier College, Berwick Campus
- Berwick Chase Primary School
- St Catherines Catholic Primary School
- Water front
- Multiple parks
- Grices Road Recreation Reserve
- Waterside shopping Centre
- Bus stop (route 899)
And in short drive to
- Hillcrest and Rivercrest Christian College
- Eden Rise Village
- Bunnings Clyde North
- Berwick train station
- Berwick town centre
- Access to Monash freeway
Call Dilshan 0402 696 602 or Ravi on 0444 522 762 to schedule a private inspection for you to flow through the house at your own phase with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer.
0402 696 602
0444 522 762