****** Your safety is our priority.
Due to current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 virus, we will be conducting Private Viewings with registered clients to minimize crowd gatherings.
Please call HARRY ON 0433 200 424 to arrange private inspection ******
** BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTH RENT**
** REGISTER PRIOR TO INSPECTION **
** Available to move in NOW **
** PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO VIEW PROPERTY **
Located in Edgebrook estate which is carefully designed by reputed stockland developer to meet family lifestyle, livability and convenience, with walking tracks, dog parks and picturesque Clyde Creek running through middle of the estate and surrounded with all necessary amnesties, Edgebrook is the place to call home.
Light and bright interior comprises a master bedroom with large walk in robe & ensuite with double vanity.Three more bed rooms, two with walk in robes and one with built in robe. A main bathroom, Three living areas one including dining and kitchen with 900mm stainless steel kitchen.Covered alfresco and decent sized backyard perfect for entertain with family and friends.
Other features include
- SOLAR Panels (Save hundreds on electricity bills)
- Security Alarm
- Ducted heating
- Split System Cooling
- Stone Benchtops in Kitchen, Ensite & Bathroom
- 900mm Five burner Cooktop
- 900mm Oven
- Front landscaping
- Remote control panel lift garage
- Fully fenced
- Feature wooden ceiling at entry
- Elegant floating boards to hallway, living, meals, kitchen
- Quality Carpets to Bedrooms
- Well designed Alfresco
Your new home is located in easy access to
- Bus stops (route 897 Clyde - Lynbrook station),
- Future shopping centre
- Future railway station
- Wilandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical centre)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical centre)
- Casey fields
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- St Peters Secondary
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
READY TO MOVE IN!
0426 659 974
0433 200 424
4 2 2