** BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTH RENT**
** REGISTER PRIOR TO INSPECTION (CLICK CONTACT AGENT) **
** AVAILABLE TO MOVE FROM 18th DECEMBER **
** PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO VIEW PROPERTY **
Designed with attention to detail and customised inclusions, this Henley built double storey family home has become available for rent!
Comprising downstairs a front formal lounge, a powder room, an open plan living & dining, complemented by well appointed kitchen with walk in pantry, stone bench top, five burner cooktop & oven, dishwasher. Large stacker doors welcomes you to a well maintained and private garden ideal for young explores or to unwind and relax. Come up stairs to find a larger master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity & tile shower bases, three more spacious bedrooms with wardrobes and main bathroom,
This well maintained family home offers
- Elegant floating board to hall way, kitchen, dining and living.
- Quality carpets to front lounge and bedrooms.
- Double lockup garage with internal access to house.
- Glass splash back to kitchen.
- Refrigerated Heating & Cooling (2 Zones)
- Solar panels with 5Kw inverter (Save hundreds on electricity bills)
This home is located a short distance from
- Hillcrest College
- Rivercrest College
- Clyde North-East Primary School
- St Catherines Catholic Primary School
- St Francis Xavier College, Berwick Primary
- Berwick Chase Primary School
- Berwick Waters waterfront
and a short drive from
- Bunnings, Clyde North
- Monash Freeway
- Berwick Railway Station
- Eden Rise Shopping Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Brentwood Park Primary School
- Kambrya College
- Berwick Church of Christ
- Berwick Hospital
- Nossal Highschool
- Casey Hospital
- Beaconhills College
Available to move in mid December
0426 659 974
0433 200 424
4 2 2