This is an inspection not to be missed!
Situated in a quiet and ever-popular High Grove Estate, amongst quality homes and parkland, this beautiful residence offers an abundance of natural light, spacious living, ample accommodation and is sure to impress with its immaculate presentation, style & quality
Surrounded by multiple parks, schools, shopping centre and all necessary amenities, this stunning home showcases a master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite (double vanities, tile shower base), two more spacious bedrooms with generous wardrobe spaces and central bathroom, a large open plan expansive dining and living complemented by well appointed kitchen with 900mm stainless steel under mount cooktop and oven, dishwasher with stone benchtop, butler pantry with sink.
Journey outside to find covered & tiled alfresco with cabinetry & BBQ (including gas point) and backyard to entertain with your family and friends.
Got a Boat or Caravan? This home offers a large sideyard (5.2 meters at the widest point) accessed via 2.7 meter side gate.
Your new home comes with
- Elegant front landscaping with wooden deck
- 5.4kw Solar with 20 panels
- High ceilings
- Wide driveway
- Alarm system (4 sensors and mobile phone compatible)
- security Cameras
- Plantation shutters to master bedroom and living
- Zebra Blinds to Bedrooms
- Security Doors to Front of home and Laundry
- Flyscreens to windows and flywire door to alfresco
- 900mm 5 burner undermount cooktop & Oven
- Glass splash back
- Butler Pantry
- Stone bench tops to kitchen butler's pantry, ensuite and bathrooms.
- Tile frameless showers to ensuite and bathroom
- IXL heating lights to bathroom and en-suite
- Downlights throughout house including garage
- Split system Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Solar hot water system with two panels
- Alfresco with outdoor kitchen/BBQ, tile floorking, gas connection, fan and shutters
- Wide sideyard accessed via 2.7 meter gate
Your new home is located in walking distance from
- Bus stop (Route 897)
- Multiple children's parks with tennis courts
- Clyde Cricket Club
- Clyde Tennis Club
and short drive to
- Future railway station (Clyde) & Cranbourne Railway station
- Selandra rise shopping center
- St Thomas the apostle primary school
- St Peters Secondary
- Wilandra rise primary
- Clyde shopping town
- Clyde Tennis Club
- Kingswim & YMCA
- Cranbourne Library
- Casey Fields sporting grounds
- Cranbourne Town centre
Call Dilshan on 0402 696 602 to schedule a private inspection for you to flow through the house at your own phase with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer.
0402 696 602
0444 522 762