Perfectly built, single level fabulous home is sure to impress with its elegance and modern touch. Residing in the well sought-after Delaray Estate in Clyde North and within close proximity to local shopping centres, primary and secondary schools, child care facilities, bus stops and parklands.
Conveniently located Delaray estate has everything a family needs. Find Club Delaray to meet, connect, relax and stay active with local residents, which includes swimming pool, tennis court, function room, gym and a café. More over estate’s scenic wetslands ,open parks and meandering paths will keep you active.
Come home to 4 spacious bedrooms, BIRs, master with luxurious en-suite, with his & hers vanities & walk in robe. Three more spacious bedroom with generous wardrobe spaces to keep the rest of the family satisfied, cook up a storm with your fully equipped designer kitchen, with European 900mm S/S appliances, Caesar-Stone grand island bench & large walk-in pantry
Adjoining open-plan dining & family room with an additional separate lounge and theater room make this simply no finer way to entertain your family and friends.
• Contemporary front landscaping
• 50 years structural Guarantee
• 12 Months Extended maintenance Care
• Designer kitchen with Caesar-Stone grand island bench
• Large 900mm European style stainless steel appliances
• Caesar-Stone tops to kitchen (Breakfast bar), bathroom and ensuite
• Carpet and timber look flooring throughout
• Ducted heating
• Driveway, path and fencing
• Remote control Double garage
Your new home is located walking distance from
- Deleray Club (Swimming pool, tennis courts, gym)
- Bus Stops (Route 798)
and a short drive from
- St Peters Secondary College
- St Thomas the apostle Primary school
- Selandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical centre)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical centre)
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Monash Freeway inbound and outbound
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
Pictures are for illustration purpose only
If you're a first home buyer, you may be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG and stamp duty savings
0444 522 762