Perfectly built, single level fabulous home is sure to impress with its elegance and modern touch. Residing in the well sought-after Delaray Estate in Clyde North and within close proximity to local shopping centres, primary and secondary schools, child care facilities, bus stops and parklands.
Conveniently located Delaray estate has everything a family needs. Find Club Delaray to meet, connect, relax and stay active with local residents, which includes swimming pool, tennis court, function room, gym and a café. More over estate’s scenic wetslands ,open parks and meandering paths will keep you active.
Lightly coloured laminate floating floorboards, downlights running throughout, allows the home feel bright and inviting to those upon entry. Comprising of 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and classy ensuite, remaining with built in robes, spacious central bathroom and laundry, formal dining room and lounge room adjoining the open plan kitchen with large walk-in pantry allows your family to be connected at all times. Watch a movie in the theatre room or BBQ in Alfresco.
• Contemporary front landscaping
• 50 years structural Guarantee
• 12 Months Extended maintenance Care
• Designer kitchen with Caesar-Stone grand island bench
• Large 900mm European style stainless steel appliances
• Caesar-Stone tops to kitchen (Breakfast bar), bathroom and ensuite
• Carpet and timber look flooring throughout
• Ducted heating
• Driveway, path and fencing
• Remote control Double garage
• 6 Star Energy rating (double glazed windows)
Your new home is located walking distance from
- Deleray Club (Swimming pool, tennis courts, gym)
- Bus Stops (Route 798)
and a short drive from
- St Peters Secondary College
- St Thomas the apostle Primary school
- Selandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical centre)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical centre)
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Monash Freeway inbound and outbound
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
Pictures are for illustration purpose only
0444 522 762
0402 696 602