UpHill Real Estate proudly presenting this Exuberant Henley built home in Deleary Estate, Clyde North
Together with 29 years of experience, 50 Years of structural guarantee, 12 Months extended maintenance and quality assurance Henley homes gives you a great peace of mind when you make a life time decision to buy a house.
Conveniently located Delaray estate has everything a family needs. Find Club Delaray to meet, connect, relax and stay active with local residents, which includes swimming pool, tennis court, function room, gym and a café. More over estate’s scenic wetslands ,open parks and meandering paths will keep you active.
Lightly coloured laminate floating floorboards, downlights running throughout, allows the home feel bright and inviting to those upon entry. Comprising of 4 bedrooms, master with large walk-in robe and classy ensuite includes his and her vanities, 3 more generous sized rooms with built in robes, spacious central bathroom and laundry, Separate theatre/ leisure room, formal dining room and living room adjoining the open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry allows your family to be connected at all times.
Other features include
- Ducted heating
- Stone Benchtops in Kitchen, Ensite & Bathroom
- Pendent lights in Kitche
- 900mm Five burner Cooktop
- 900mm Oven
- Front landscaping
- Remote control panel lift garage
- Fully fenced
- Feature wooden ceiling at entry
- Downlights allthroughout
- Elegant floating boards to hallway, living, meals, kitchen
- Quality Carpets to Bedrooms
- Well designed Alfresco
Your new home is located walking distance from
- Deleray Club (Swimming pool, tennis courts, gym)
- Bus Stops (Route 798)
and a short drive from
- St Peters Secondary College
- St Thomas the apostle Primary school
- Selandra Rise primary school
- Selandra Rise shopping centre (Woolworths, Jets Gym, Restaurants, Medical centre)
- Clyde Shopping Centre (Coles, restaurants, McDolands, Shell, KMart, Medical centre)
- Cranbourne Town Centre
- Berwick Town Centre
- Monash Freeway inbound and outbound
- Cranbourne East Primary and secondary school.
If you're a first home buyer, you may be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG and stamp duty savings
Call Dilshan on 0402 696 602 to schedule a private inspection for you to flow through the house at your own phase with no distractions and feel all this home has to offer.
*** Pictures are only for illustration purposes. Private Inspections welcome
0402 696 602
0426 659 974